|Lavatory Service Trucks Specifications
|Tanks are manufactured by INOX-TECH a specialized manufacturer of stainless steel tanks, pressure vessels, and automated process systems for the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
By combining ACCESSAIR expertise in fabricating airport equipment with INOX-TECH expertise in tank manufacturing, we offer our customers
|Over 20 years of corporate experience in batching, flow controls and process automation.
All stainless steel production isolated to avoid cross-contamination and passivated to avoid corrosion.
Stainless steel 304 fabrication of vented tanks is according to ASME
principles with a tracablility quality assurance.
All corners will have rounded sanitary corners for better cleaning and structural strength, all welds are acid cleaned and wire brushed.
- Standard sizes 600/400 (2271/1517L)
- 400/270 (1517/ 1021L) or larger
- Consisting of waste tank and flush tank
- 3-tanks units available with separate degerm tank
- Non-Commercial Chassis
Components, Controls and Safety Features
- Unit is protected with an overflow and breather vents to prevent
overfill when filling or tank collapsing during emptying
- Internal baffles in both directions prevent sloshing
- Adjustable and lockable Relief Valve
- Water / degerm pump
- Operator can set quantity required on batch controller and
- Tank equipped with a level probe and low-liquid level pump
- Emergency-stop red-mushroom push-button in cab
- Pedal switch for start/stop of water, and zero reset flow meter
Rear Lift Working Hydraulic Platform
Standard Lift range from 19-inch (483 mm) to 125-inch (3175 mm),
- 15 U.S. gallons hydraulic reservoir
- Visible oil level and oil temperature gauges
- Electro-activated hydraulic solenoids
- Service shut-off valves, gauges and 10 micron filters
Waste Extraction System
- No moving parts
- Less Maintenance
- Tank fully rated for vacuum
- Readily available parts on pump
Cleaning and Automation Systems
- Clean in place system -
Sprayball with hose adapter to clean tank
Degerm Economizing Package
- Includes a third tank for water to pre-rinse aircraft tank with water instead of disinfectant.
- Fuel run space heater
- Electrical heating element
- Battery Warmer
- Engine block heater
- Transmission oil heater
- Oil pan heater
- Dump valve heater
- Steam generator (to unfreeze
Expanded List of Options
- Rear-mounted control panel on optional lift platform operates the power supply, lights, and hydraulic pump to control start/stop for water to airplane, as well as housing a fluid display and up and down button for platform if his option is chosen.
- Digital Flow Meter : Includes LCD flow meter display with keyed preset discharge quantity
- Breakaway coupling for water hose
- Hose reel
- Gripstrut Top Deck
- Retractable Handrail on Top Deck
- Capacity from 150 to 800 USG (570 - 3000 ltr.)
- 4 inch (10cm) ball type dump valve
- Closed dump optional
- Capacity from 50 - 400 USG (190 - 1500 ltr.)
- 2 inch (51mm) outlet service shut-off valve.
- 1.25 inch (32mm) drain valve.
- 2 inch (51mm) top fill caps.
- 12V DC Electrical system
- Waterproofed electrical buttons, switches, etc.
- Colour coded electrical wiring.
- Hydraulic pump switch in cab.
- Amber flashing beacon switch in cab.
- Emergency stop push-button in cab.
- Amber flashing beacon.
- Emergency stop, red mushroom push-button.
- Low level sensor in Flush Tank to protect from running dry.
- Flexible and non- collapsible hose material with standard
aircraft couplings in accordance with ISO R47.
- 4 inch (10cm) I.D. translucent waste hose with 4 inch (10cm)
standard plastic straight aircraft coupling.
- 1 inch (2.54cm) I.D. transparent rein forced PVC flush hose
with 1 inch (2.54cm) standard aluminium straight aircraft
- Resetable flow meter.
- Hose reel optional.
|Hydraulic System and Pumps
- Main hydraulic engine driven pump.
- Oil level and oil temperature gauges.
- Electro-activated hydraulic solenoids.
- Service shut off valves and gauges.
- Hydraulic motor driven flush pump.